ANGLE CTC Lab Services
Multiplex gene expression profiling of CTC populations
Understanding of gene expression changes and mutations have led to significant advances in the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of a wide range of cancers.
Using our patented in-house HyZip technology, ANGLE now offers the ability for you to analyse up to 100 genes on Parsortix enriched CTCs in a highly sensitive, specific and reproducible assay.
The integrated workflow includes:
- Parsortix enrichment of (epithelial and mesenchymal) CTCs and CTC clusters
- Direct lysis of cells in a proprietary stabilizing buffer.
- Ready-to-use women’s health and prostate gene panels (Custom gene panels can be provided with automated probe design and probe set optimization).
- Quantification of genes from single tube reaction- without sample splitting or pre-amplification
- Automated processing with sample-to-answer within one day
For more about the performance of HyZip technology, click here:
How the service works:
- Blood samples are sent to one of our labs in BD K2EDTA tubes
- …..Alternatively, if you have access to a Parsortix instrument, you enrich the blood sample on-site and then stabilise the sample with our proprietary buffer before sending to the ANGLE lab
- Samples processed in batches of eight
- Full report quantifying each gene shared back with customer