ANGLE CTC Lab Services
PD-L1 analysis of CTC populations
Programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) can allow cancers to evade the host immune system when upregulated. PD-L1 inhibitors have shown some excellent therapeutic results in multiple cancers, but do not work for all patients. The up-regulation of PD-L1 is dynamic and cannot be adequately represented by a static tumour tissue biopsy sample. Measurement of PD-L1 on CTCs offers the potential for non-invasive and hence repeat analysis of PD-L1 status.
ANGLE has a standardised and fully integrated workflow for the enumeration of CTCs together with their PD-L1 expression. The workflow integrates:
- ANGLE’s Parsortix system for CTC capture
- Our CTC/ PD-L1 antibody kit
- Bioview imaging solutions for detection and analysis of the CTCs.
How the service works:
- Send your patient blood samples to one of our labs in BD K2EDTA tubes.
- Samples will be processed by ANGLE within 24 hours.
- Images of captured and characterised CTCs shared via secure cloud.
- Report for each sample processed is shared back with you.
Example images of PD-L1 positive CTCs from patient blood samples