Apply for this role
ANGLE is a world leading liquid biopsy company with sample-to-answer solutions. ANGLE’s proven patent protected circulating tumor cell (CTC) harvesting technology is known as the Parsortix® system. ANGLE’s Parsortix® system is FDA cleared for its intended use in metastatic breast cancer and is currently the first and only FDA cleared medical device to harvest intact circulating cancer cells from blood.
Join our Team:
This is an exciting time at ANGLE and our team in Guildford are looking for a Warehouse Operator (Apprentice) to provide critical logistic support in stock control, picking, packing and dispatching of ANGLE product in accordance with our quality system and procedures. The role of the Warehouse Operator (Apprentice) requires you to be on your feet and mobile for a considerable part of each working day, as well as carrying out repetitive tasks and potentially lifting up to 25kg.
At ANGLE, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating leading edge translational research into clinical diagnostics. We offer the potential for significant corporate growth and career development. We promote a culture of collaboration and shared excellence while encouraging an open and honest exchange of ideas.
We are always in search of potential employees who share our vision and want to make a difference today. In your submission, please describe your background and what you can bring to our team along with attaching your resume.
- Carry out weekly stock checks on all parts and consumables stored at ANGLE
- Ensure stock is clearly identifiable and stored in a safe and efficient way
- Ensure correct storage location and utilisation of stocks
- Update and maintain stock levels on the system
- Comply with first in first out stock rotation on all stock parts
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, there is minimal room for error
- Be competent in handling many small delicate items and products with expiry dates
- Manage available stock locations for order, cleanliness and tidiness
- Input all data for new stock arrivals
- Investigate and resolve stock discrepancies internally and with suppliers
- Manage products to make sure they are ordered correctly in terms of anticipating volume and sales
- Help to manage the preparation for periodic (monthly, quarterly and annual) stocktakes and audits
- Respond appropriately to any internal or external stock requests.
- Pick and prepare orders for dispatch
- Create necessary commercial paperwork for dispatch
- Ensure orders are checked and approved before dispatch
- Measure and weigh outgoing parcels
- Print and apply appropriate labels to all packages
- Work to tight deadlines and sometimes at short notice
- Liaise with other internal departments where applicable to coordinate dispatch activity
- Undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute and a dynamic, problem solving approach
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job
- Full Driving License (would be an advantage)
- Be on your feet and mobile for a considerable part of each working day
- Able to potentially lifting up to 25kg
- Willingness to carry out repetitive tasks
- Due to the nature of the role, our requirement is for this position to be Guildford based 5 days per week. Working hours 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday
Important notice to Employment Businesses/Agencies
ANGLE does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact our ANGLE recruitment team to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ANGLE. ANGLE shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.