AIM Rule 26
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies (February 2010) and was last updated on 27 November 2017. Please click on the associated links for quick reference to the stated matter.
- Description of the Business
- Names of the directors and biographical details
- Corporate Governance
- Country of Incorporation and main country of operation:ANGLE plc is incorporated and registered in England and Wales under the Companies Act 1985. Registered No. 04985171. Main country of operation – United Kingdom
Documentation and Announcements
- Placing and Admission to AIM (March 2004)
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Annual and Interim Reports and Accounts
- General Meetings Documentation
- Company Announcements
- Number of securities in issue: No. of Securities in issue: 117,086,522 ordinary shares of 10 pence each.
- Significant shareholders
- Number of securities not held in public hands: There are 28,931,786 ordinary shares not held in public hands, being 24.71% of the issued share capital.
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- Exchanges: ANGLE plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and shares are quoted and traded on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM: AGL). The Company has also established a Level 1 ADR Program in the US and ADRs are traded on the OTCQX Market (OTCQX: ANPCY). ANGLE plc is not traded on any other exchanges or trading platforms.
- ANGLE plc is subject to the UK City Code on takeovers and mergers.