AIM Rule 26
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies (March 2018) and was last updated on 6 October 2021. Please click on the associated links for quick reference to the stated matter.
- Description of the Business
- Names of the directors and biographical details
- Corporate Governance
- Country of Incorporation and main country of operation: ANGLE plc is incorporated and registered in England and Wales under the Companies Act 1985. Registered No. 04985171. Main country of operation – United Kingdom
Documentation and Announcements
- Placing and Admission to AIM (March 2004)
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Annual and Interim Reports and Financial Statements
- General Meetings Documentation
- Company Announcements
- Number of securities in issue: No. of Securities in issue: 234,896,385 ordinary shares of £0.10 each.
- Significant shareholders
- Number of securities not held in public hands: There are 8,431,777 ordinary shares not held in public hands, being 3.59% of the issued share capital.
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- Exchanges: ANGLE plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and shares are quoted and traded on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM: AGL). The Company has also established a Level 1 ADR Program in the US and ADRs are traded on the OTCQX Market (OTCQX: ANPCY). ANGLE plc is not traded on any other exchanges or trading platforms.
- ANGLE plc is subject to the UK City Code on takeovers and mergers.