AIM Rule 26
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies (February 2010) and was last updated on 9 November 2018. Please click on the associated links for quick reference to the stated matter.
- Description of the Business
- Names of the directors and biographical details
- Corporate Governance
- Country of Incorporation and main country of operation:ANGLE plc is incorporated and registered in England and Wales under the Companies Act 1985. Registered No. 04985171. Main country of operation – United Kingdom
Documentation and Announcements
- Placing and Admission to AIM (March 2004)
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Annual and Interim Reports and Accounts
- General Meetings Documentation
- Company Announcements
- Number of securities in issue: No. of Securities in issue: 143,486,522 ordinary shares of 10 pence each.
- Significant shareholders
- Number of securities not held in public hands: There are 28,931,786 ordinary shares not held in public hands, being 20.16% of the issued share capital.
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- Exchanges: ANGLE plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange and shares are quoted and traded on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM: AGL). The Company has also established a Level 1 ADR Program in the US and ADRs are traded on the OTCQX Market (OTCQX: ANPCY). ANGLE plc is not traded on any other exchanges or trading platforms.
- ANGLE plc is subject to the UK City Code on takeovers and mergers.