ANGLE is a world leading and growing liquid biopsy company that develops products for use in rare cell diagnostics that enable early, accurate identification of an individual’s condition for the prevention, treatment, and monitoring of disease.
ANGLE’s research and development facilities in Guildford, UK are looking for a Commercial Program Coordinator (Sample-to-Answer Imaging) specialising in organising and monitoring all components of product development from concept through commercialisation.
Guided by the strategic product plan, job holder communicates established requirements for each stage, identifies and sources necessary internal and external resources, collates program information in a central repository and ensures effective communication of project activities to all contributing groups while ensuring compliance with the new product development process. In support of individual managers the job holder will be responsible for product innovation, market research, technical development, product engineering, clinical development, quality management, regulatory, sales and marketing. Additionally, the job holder will track progress, identify any bottlenecks or issues, resolve and escalate resource requirements, and provide regular status updates to senior management.
You will be a Commercial Program Coordinator (Sample-to-Answer Imaging) who works closely with the Chief Commercial Officer to facilitate and track the implementation of the strategic product plan within the accepted timelines, budgets, and resources in alignment with the Company’s commercialisation goals.
- Assemble new product initiatives from the sales and technology groups, organise materials and presentations for review and approval
- Gather market and competitive information to inform product related decisions
- Work with individual project teams to track product development according to established plans and timelines and ensure integration of dependant activities
- Establish and maintain a central resource for all project participants that includes current and historical documentation, reports, data, and reference materials. Encourage collaboration between functional and geographic groups with the use of project orientated file sharing, messaging, and conferencing tools
- Work closely with the Quality Regulatory group to ensure NPD processes are followed, and required documentation completed by the relevant groups in a timely fashion
- Coordinate use of internal resources to align with project priorities, identify any shortcomings, and assist managers in sourcing external resources as needed
- Update management committee, project coordinators and development teams on bi-weekly basis
- Work with sales, marketing, and finance to assemble forecasts for manufacturing, packaging, delivery of instruments and consumables
- Coordinate use of internal development resources for support of clinical trials, commercial launch, and ongoing sales activities.
- Monitor and summarise customer feedback. Share with the development groups and management on an ongoing basis.
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that are consistent with the role of a Program Coordinator as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Minimum of BSc in a relevant discipline, advanced degree preferred. Business training is an additional asset
- Previous experience in Life Science industry, preferably in a regulated environment
- Experience of supporting new product development and/or project management.
- Experience with use of project management, team collaboration, and communication platforms
- Strong collaboration skills, experienced at bringing together independent groups to a common objective and coordinating joint output against dynamic deadlines
- Proven ability to self-manage with strong organisational skills
- Collaborative workstyle, with a strong ability to build relationships and establish credibility with internal customers and external partners.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and managing multiple priorities and projects with dynamic timelines, with great attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to summarise detailed data and form actionable recommendations for a variety of audiences
- Strong scientific/technical and commercial aptitude
- Exemplary interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Continuous learner with a keen appetite for cross-disciplinary work
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic
- Commercially astute and a dynamic, strategic thinker
- Possess a flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job
- Due to the nature of the role, our requirement is for this position to be Guildford based, with flexibility to work shift patterns if required.
As a member of our excellent and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Salary estimate – Estimated £35,000 per annum
Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.