ANGLE is a world-leading liquid biopsy company with offices in Guildford (UK), Toronto (Canada) and Greater Philadelphia area (USA). ANGLE’s patented liquid biopsy platform and associated assays have the potential to be used throughout the cancer care pathway to provide clinicians with individualised, up-to-date, and clinically actionable insight into every patient’s cancer. This could enable patients to receive timely, personalised treatment and improve clinical outcomes.
Join our Team:
This is an exciting time at ANGLE and our team in Guildford are looking for a Project Manager specialising in ERP implementation.
You will be a Project Manager who can establish and lead company-wide, cross-functional, strategic initiatives; be responsible for leading the project team and reporting back to sponsors and senior stakeholders to ensure benefits and results are realised within agreed parameters of timescale, cost, and quality.
At ANGLE, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating leading edge translational research into clinical diagnostics. We offer the potential for significant corporate growth and career development. We promote a culture of collaboration and shared excellence while encouraging an open and honest exchange of ideas.
We are always in search of potential employees who share our vision and want to make a difference today. In your submission, please describe your background and what you can bring to our team along with attaching your resume.
- Support the planning, implementation, and delivery of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Identify, document, and manage stakeholder needs and requirements to meet project objectives
- Directly managing the project life-cycle end to end.
- Account for defining, planning, and delivering a strategic initiative into output.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Finance, Operations, Manufacturing IT, Sales, Quality, HR.
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within the agreed time scale, on cost and within quality parameters.
- Develop and validate financial forecasts providing on going reconciliation of resources and budget.
- Manage relationships with consulting organisations and ERP vendors as required.
- Represent the project in various project governance forums.
- Determine and track project milestones.
- Contribute to a high performing project team creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Influence and manage senior partners.
- Be hands-on and undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Experience of working with complex change management/ Business Systems implementation projects (ERP projects are preferred).
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certified.
- Competent with all relevant aspects of IT; interaction and interface with Business Systems, underlying relational databases, configuration, management, data and reporting facilities including SQL as well as vital backup, security considerations and operating environments.
- Experience of data cleansing, data analysis, reformatting, and interfacing – skills involving coding (in limited cases) or use of custom utilities are also desirable.
- Experience of working in cross-functional project teams, including management of external suppliers and contractors.
- Experience and skill in identifying when projects are overdue or exceeding budget, and demonstrable mitigation of such events.
- Experience of deploying visual tools for project tracking, issue identification and management.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Developed and practiced core project management skills.
- Change expert – ability to bring people with you and embed change.
- Focused and versatile team player who can demonstrate resilience.
- Ability to delegate and manage external and internal suppliers.
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker.
- Good knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools, along with experience of working in a waterfall and Agile environment.
- Comfortable working with data aspects of projects and excellent knowledge of systems development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data.
- Continuous learner with a keen appetite for cross-disciplinary work.
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic.
Due to the nature of the role, our requirement is for this position to be Guildford based, with flexibility to work from home at the discretion of the Manager.
As a member of our highly skilled and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Salary estimate – £45,000 – £50,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience)
Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
Furthermore, please be advised that if you submit an application to us for this position, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies
ANGLE does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact our ANGLE recruitment team to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ANGLE. ANGLE shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.