ANGLE is a world leading and growing liquid biopsy company that develops products for use in rare cell diagnostics that enable early, accurate identification of an individual’s condition for the prevention, treatment, and monitoring of disease.
ANGLE’s research and development facilities in Guildford, UK are looking for a Laboratory Technician.
You will be a Laboratory Technician who can apply expertise in practical laboratory work. This is an important position, contributing to the smooth running of our laboratory, providing technical support to the scientific team. The job is laboratory based working in a multi-disciplinary team. Goals and tasks are agreed daily with your supervisor.
- Provide scientific and technical support to programs and projects;
- Responsible for quality and regulatory compliance of work undertaken;
- Contribute to running of laboratory facility, including receiving and unpacking deliveries, formulating buffers and maintaining laboratory consumables as required;
- Support all aspects of Laboratory Management in a variety of tasks both in and out of the lab as and when required by line manager; to include but not limited to laboratory admin/operations support and instrument repairs and engineering support;
- Undertake additional adhoc / project work as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Life Sciences gained on a course that includes practical laboratory work, or ‘A’ Levels and relevant laboratory experience;
- Experience of working to strict quality standards such as ISO9001 or preferably ISO3485 would be an advantage;
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills;
- Possess a flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job;
- Due to nature of role, the requirement is for Guildford based, office hours and 5 days per week.
As a member of our excellent and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Salary estimate – £24,000 per annum
Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.