ANGLE is a world leading and growing liquid biopsy company that develops products for use in rare cell diagnostics that enable early, accurate identification of an individual’s condition for the prevention, treatment, and monitoring of disease.
ANGLE’s research and development facilities in Guildford, UK are looking for a Logistics Assistant to provide critical logistics support in booking and managing of shipments as well as ensuring all operational records and systems are accurately maintained.
Shipping and Administration
- Booking transport and liaising with DHL & FedEx.
- To complete all necessary shipping documents.
- Obtain freight rates for the sales team when required.
- Updating shipping folders daily with the latest document received.
- Ensure orders arrive on a timely manner and tracked at all times.
- Able to work to deadlines with accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Ensure accurate data entry to the company’s database.
- Data entry / creating reports.
- Purchasing (e.g. liaising with suppliers).
- General admin duties e.g. scanning and filing.
Logistics and Laboratory support
- Stock control, picking, packing and dispatch of ANGLE product to quality system procedures.
- Process all incoming goods and equipment from suppliers.
- Stock is clearly identifiable and low stock levels are highlighted and report to Logistics department.
- Ensure where appropriate that all paperwork is correctly and accurately completed.
- Cassettes – maintaining stockroom, stock movements, stock traceability and stock levels in accordance with quality system requirements.
- In accordance with our strict quality and H&S standards, assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary laboratory.
- Emptying recycling and general waste bins on a daily basis.
- Replacing protective clothing worn in the lab on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all spills are immediately cleaned up and reported to laboratory manager.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Outlook.
- Previous freight/shipping administrative experience is highly desirable, however we do not ask for any formal qualifications or experience as full training will be provided.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Commercially astute and a dynamic, strategic thinker.
- Possess a flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job.
- Working hours: 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday.
As a member of our excellent and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Salary estimate – £18-19K per annum.
Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.