ANGLE is a world leading liquid biopsy company with sample-to-answer solutions. ANGLE’s proven patent protected circulating tumor cell (CTC) harvesting technology is known as the Parsortix® system. ANGLE’s Parsortix® system is FDA cleared for its intended use in metastatic breast cancer and is currently the first and only FDA cleared medical device to harvest intact circulating cancer cells from blood.
Join our Team:
This is an exciting time at ANGLE and our Marketing team in Guildford are looking for a Marketing Manager with a strong focus on commercial excellence and marketing execution. You will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategies set in conjunction with the wider marketing team, supporting the commercial marketing projects for assigned products and services and collaboratively engaging with and supporting a network of internal and external stakeholders and functional teams (e.g. product management and development, branding and communications agency, sales teams, supply chain, research and development and services teams).
This role will be responsible for managing all events and exhibitions across our UK and global offices from start to finish. You will work closely with multiple departments internally and external organisations to fulfil all event commitments. You will need to have strong organisational skills and be confident at communicating at all levels from senior stakeholders to external clients.
- Marketing Strategy Execution
- Working collaboratively to create marketing plans, logistics, and execution across all appropriate channels.
- Execute campaigns and nurture programs with a balanced tactical mix to achieve demand generation targets that align with business goals
- Report campaign performance and execute continuous improvement activities as determined by the line manager
- Marketing and Scientific Content Management
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure content reaches the right customer at the right time
- Revise/update product literature, product pages, customer slide decks, product guides, and training literature, as directed with input from the various commercial teams
- Partner with Product Development Managers to create scientific content and regional scientific studies to capture market share.
- Events Management
- Drive the exhibitions strategy with the commercial team.
- Understand the investment and objectives and work to ensure every event is successful with improved ROI
- Ensure all events are publicized through the correct channels.
- Sales Enablement and Support
- Implement appropriate promotional tools for sales and distribution partners
- Partner with sales to identify ways to improve quality of leads and support revenue growth
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that are consistent with the role of a Marketing Manager or as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- BSc. in Life Sciences OR an equivalent combination of commercial experience
- Professional qualification in Marketing or equivalent (e.g. CIM, or DIM)
- Demonstrable in vitro diagnostic (IVD) marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in product commercialisation, product marketing and events management
- Experience translating product attributes into differentiated selling strategies
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional working across the business, organisational levels, and external organisations
- Experience with Pay per Click (PPC)/Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, digital ads, tradeshows, print, remarketing, webinars, etc
- Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and a marketing software (HubSpot and/or Veeva)
- Proficiency in providing conclusions and insights using significant analytical capabilities
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong commitment to producing high quality results in support of project goals
- Collaborative workstyle, with a strong ability to build relationships across diverse functional groups and establish credibility with internal customers and/or external partners
- Strong scientific/technical aptitude combined with business acumen
- Ability to summarize detailed data and form actionable recommendations for a variety of audiences
- Continuous learner with a keen appetite for cross-disciplinary work
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic
As a member of our highly skilled and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
Furthermore, please be advised that if you submit an application to us for this position, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies:
ANGLE does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact our ANGLE recruitment team to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ANGLE. ANGLE shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.