ANGLE is a world-leading liquid biopsy company with offices in Guildford (UK), Toronto (Canada) and the Greater Philadelphia area (USA). ANGLE’s patented liquid biopsy platform and associated assays have the potential to be used throughout the cancer care pathway to provide clinicians with individualized, up-to-date, and clinically actionable insight into every patient’s cancer. This could enable patients to receive timely, personalized treatment and improve clinical outcomes.
Join our Team:
This is an exciting time at ANGLE and we are looking for a Medical Science Liaison to join our US-based team.
The Medical Science Liaison establishes and maintains relationships with leading laboratory directors, pathologists, researchers, and clinicians at academic institutions, hospitals, pharma companies, and others. They help ensure that ANGLE products are used effectively, serve as scientific resources and expert, advise on upcoming advances in CTC applications, and provide input about relevant scientific and clinical data. As a field representative for their company, the MSL is vital to its success through establishing relationships, encouraging collaboration, and facilitating dialogue.
At ANGLE, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating leading edge translational research into clinical diagnostics. We offer the potential for significant corporate growth and career development. We promote a culture of collaboration and shared excellence while encouraging an open and honest exchange of ideas.
We are always in search of potential employees who share our vision and want to make a difference today. In your submission, please describe your background and what you can bring to our team along with attaching your resume
- Become proficient in and demonstrate ability to understand the major data sources (clinical trials, studies, published reports, etc.) relative to the use of ANGLE’s products
- Build relationships with key decision makers in health systems, medical groups, healthcare provider offices, state departments of public health, advocacy organizations, and national/regional professional societies
- Collaborate with clients and thought leaders on a national, regional, and local level to develop clinical insights that support medical research associated with new and existing products
- Keep abreast of the latest research and new developments in the capture and analysis of circulating tumor cells and their application to clinical practice
- Identify and represent the company at regional educational events (e.g. patient education events, CME events), regional and national tradeshows, symposia, and scientific/clinical meetings
- Host educational and advisory sessions in association with the Chief Medical Officer
- Deliver clinical and scientific presentations to healthcare providers, health systems, and medical group leadership, as well as community/advocacy groups
- Manage time and travel expense budget for scientific exchange and clinical education activities within dedicated regions
- Respond to incoming requests for information from laboratories, oncologists, and researchers
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs / Chief Medical Officer leadership in the development of key opinion leaders
- Provide Clinical Affairs team with recommendations on investigator and site selection for future trials and studies
- Interface with internal product managers and support implementation as needed
- Collect and report market information within company guidelines
- Frequently liaise with the Marketing team to ensure consistent and accurate messaging
- Provide support to the Sales team where existing or potential clients have relevant questions
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing teams to provide internal education as well as to create and implement educational strategies for key clients
- Maintain competitor information relevant to ANGLE’s diagnostic areas, objectives, project activities and product team priorities and present insightful data/impacts in an effective format to appropriate internal stake holders
- Maintain a thorough awareness of medical/clinical, regulatory, compliance, and quality issues and processes as they apply to the ANGLE medical device areas
- Support adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and company Quality Management System policies and procedures
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that are consistent with the role of a Medical Science Liaison or as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- BS in a relevant health professions/sciences or related field, OR an equivalent combination of commercial experience and formal education
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience as an MSL or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the clinical research process, including product development, clinical trials, and approval.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with Oncologists and Haematologists in clinical trials
- In-depth, hands-on experience working with Key Opinion Leaders, clinicians, HCPs, payors, and/or academic institutions establishing and maintaining relationships and scientific/medical credibility
- Demonstrated success in interpreting scientific data and presenting research information to scientists and HCPs
- Previous hand-on laboratory experience as a Med Tech or Lab Tech
- Experience in applications of biomarker-based precision medicine in oncology
- Experience working with and/or for advocacy groups and professional societies
- Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements (e.g. cGLP, ISO, CLIA, OSHA, HAZCOM)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Upholds company mission and values through integrity, customer focus, collaboration/inclusion and shared excellence.
- Collaborative workstyle, with a strong ability to build relationships across diverse functional groups and establish credibility with internal customers and/or external partners
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Maintains an infallible degree of discretion, integrity, and confidentiality
- Excellent scientific/technical writing skills and an ability to present complex material in a clear and consistent manner.
- Ability to support or manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to recognize and respond to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Creative, yet disciplined problem solver
- Disciplined analytical skills
- Strong scientific/technical aptitude combined with business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data
- Continuous learner with a keen appetite for cross-disciplinary work
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic
As a member of our highly skilled and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to our website at https://angleplc.com/careers/
Please reference the position: “Medical Science Liaison”.
All applications will be kept confidential. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ANGLE North America Inc. we are committed to maintaining and developing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves, and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/ Agencies
ANGLE does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact our ANGLE recruitment team to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ANGLE. ANGLE shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.