Come and join our dynamic team of highly skilled, passionate, creative professionals who together are advancing rare cell diagnostics and making precision medicine a reality.
ANGLE is a world leading liquid biopsy company with offices in Guildford (UK), Toronto (Canada) and Pennsylvania (US). ANGLE’s proven patent protected liquid biopsy platforms include the Parsortix® system, for the enrichment of rare cells, including circulating tumor cells (CTCs), from blood, and the HyZip system, for the highly sensitive, multiplexed and cost-effective analysis of RNA, DNA and/or proteins. Together the technologies provide sample to answer molecular analysis of CTCs from a simple blood draw.
We offer an inclusive and welcoming culture which is firmly rooted in our commitment to develop products for use in rare cell diagnostics that enable early, accurate identification of an individual’s condition for the prevention, treatment, and monitoring of disease.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator.
The Operations Administrator performs a multi-function support role which encompasses general administrative, manufacturing and facility support, logistics, inventory, and laboratory maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, allocate, and ensure proper storage of incoming materials
- Inspect all incoming goods and equipment ensuring that documentation is correctly and accurately completed according to relevant SOPs
- Package, label, and arrange shipment of outgoing materials and liaise with couriers
- Pick, pack, and dispatch ANGLE product according to quality system procedures
- Monitor shipments to ensure that delays are avoided and do not compromise temperature sensitive shipments, escalating issues when required
- Ensure laboratory and manufacturing consumable inventory stock levels are maintained
- Maintain the chemical and biohazardous waste collection and disposal systems
- Maintain good housekeeping as per GLP/GMP for shared, common-use laboratory and manufacturing areas; monitoring for compliance, such as ensuring reagents and consumables are labelled and stored appropriately, lab coats disposed daily, spills addressed immediately, equipment issues reported to the relevant supervisor and QA
- Provide back up support as required for purchasing, operations and manufacturing functions
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that are consistent with the role of an Operations Administrator or as may be assigned from time to time
Required Experience, Education and Knowledge:
- Post-secondary education in life sciences or related discipline from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in an industrial biotechnology or diagnostic company operating in a regulated manufacturing or product development environment
- Demonstrated experience with logistics including international shipping and receiving, inventory/supply management and processing of sales orders
- Experience with inventory management, customer service and shipping and receiving in a commercial setting
- Experience with Transportation of Dangerous Goods and International Air Transport Association compliance
- Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements (e.g. cGMP, ISO, WHMIS, Occupational Safety)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and document archive systems
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and able to work to deadlines with accuracy and good attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to quality processes and products
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong scientific/technical aptitude
- Good visual inspection skills combined with tolerance for repetitive work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data
- Continuous learner with a keen appetite for cross-disciplinary work
- Possess a flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter to jobsABI@angleplc.com or apply directly to our website at https://angleplc.com/careers/
Please reference the position: “Operations Administrator”.
All applications will be kept confidential. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please NO recruiters.
At ANGLE Biosciences Inc. we are committed to maintaining and developing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves, and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.