ANGLE is a world leading and growing liquid biopsy company that develops products for use in rare cell diagnostics that enable early, accurate identification of an individual’s condition for the prevention, treatment, and monitoring of disease.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager to work within our Sales and Marketing team. This person will utilise their clinical lab and pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience to drive sales of the Parsortix system across Europe.
- Support development of a marketing plan and tactics to reach target customers in the cancer research/ liquid biopsy research space
- Deliver on the marketing plan which will include management of, and attendance at conferences across Europe, thus building technology awareness
- Manage evaluations of the Parsortix system including providing training at customer sites and supporting customers to ensure successful evaluation of the technology
- Build relationships with leading researchers in academia and industry
- Convert successful evaluations into sales
- Provide post-sales support to customers and continue to drive revenues from customer base through consumables
- Travel within Europe up to twice per month ranging from 2-4 days at a time
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelors degree in Biological Sciences or related subject is essential. Masters or PhD with an oncology focus a great asset.
- MBA a definite asset
- Lab experience essential, ideally in a clinical lab setting
- Demonstrable sales experience in life science sector essential
- Strong scientific/technical aptitude with proven problem-solving skills
- Confidence and knowledge to train and discuss technology and research goals with Professor level customers
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well in a team environment
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data
- Flexibility and a “can-do” attitude
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic
As a member of our excellent and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.