ANGLE is a world-leading liquid biopsy company with offices in Guildford (UK), Toronto (Canada) and Philadelphia (US). ANGLE’s proven patent protected liquid biopsy platform products have the potential to be used in cancer diagnostics to enable early, accurate identification of an individual’s condition for the prevention, treatment, and monitoring of disease.
We are looking for a Team Administrator to join our friendly team in Guildford. You will provide administrative and operational support predominately to our research and development, laboratory management and engineering teams.
This is a busy role that would suit a super organised individual who is comfortable juggling multiple priorities and happy to help those around them.
- To provide administrative and operational support to our business and research and development teams (including our laboratory management team) in our Guildford office(s).
- Act as “front desk” for our ground floor, answering the phone, meeting and greeting visitors, accepting office deliveries, managing email enquiries and requests and routing messages/calls to the correct ANGLE department/employee.
- Work closely with our Office Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of our ground floor.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar office-based administration role.
- Experience of and able to use MS Office suite (intermediate level and above).
- Experience of working to quality standards such as ISO9001 or preferably ISO13485 although not essential, would be an advantage.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organised and able to implement a proactive approach to roles and responsibilities.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Possess a flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job.
- Due to nature of role, the requirement is for Guildford based, office hours and 5 days per week.
As a member of our excellent and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
Salary estimate – £19,000
Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.