Before you start, check…
- Blood drawn into EDTA vacutainer, less than 48 hours old, stored at 4°C.
- Blood allowed to equilibrate to room temp on a roller mixer for 20mins.
- Harvest waste tube is empty and the line sits less than 8cm inside the tube.
- Ensure lines in cleaning and priming tubes reach the bottom of the tubes.
- The harvesting valve is turned clockwise in the ‘SEP’ position.
- Reagents to be filled before cleaning protocol; volumes to be no lower than….
- 100 ml PBS in buffer reservoir
- 20 ml LabKlenz 110 (10%) in cleaning solution tube (label C)
- 20 ml ethanol (100%) in priming solution tube (label P)
50 ml Bleach in waste reservoir (note: empty waste when it reaches 400 ml and replace Bleach)
- Display and control panel
- Waste reservoir
- Buffer reservoir
- Sample vacutainer
- Cassette clamp
- Harvesting valve
- Reagent lines and tubes: