Benefits of the Parsortix® System
The Parsortix system is simple, effective and affordable
- The system captures cells that aren’t being caught by antibody-based systems
- Antibody based systems can miss key cells such as mesenchymal cells and will not work well for some cancers such as ovarian cancer
- Easy access to the CTCs to feed a wide range of downstream analysis
- Alternative size-based enrichment systems (such as membrane systems) can find it difficult to recover the captured cells to allow for further analysis.
- Plasma for ctDNA analysis can be removed prior to processing the cellular component of a blood sample – hence ctDNA and CTCs from a single sample.
- Cells recovered from the Parsortix system are viable
- Simple operation with minimal user intervention required.