A novel approach for evaluating the expression of PD-L1 on circulating tumor cells (CTCs)
Send your whole blood samples to our laboratory.
We use ANGLE’s Parsortix technology to isolate and enrich epithelial, mesenchymal, and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT) CTCs.
We harvest, enumerate and characterize the CTCs using our Portrait PD-L1 test.
You receive a detailed report of your results.
Why choose Portrait PD-L1?
ANGLE’s Portrait PD-L1 service is an end-to-end solution using cutting edge CTC technology with the potential to facilitate:
- Minimally invasive liquid biopsy with sample stability out to 5 days post collection
- Identification and enumeration of CTCs
- Highly accurate, repeatable, and precise PD-L1 CTC results
- Early competitive advantage by understanding therapeutic response sooner
- Optimized patient selection
- Reduced trial size, costs and time
- Longitudinal monitoring of PD-L1 status on phenotypic variety of CTCs
ANGLE’s extensive experience in CTC testing, combined with our global presence, ensures:
- Exceptional data quality and timely reporting
- Global clinical study support
- Flexibility to accommodate your clinical study schedule
Portrait PD-L1 analytical sensitivity and analytical specificity*
Key performance metrics using epithelial HCC1954 (epithelial) and Hs 578T (mesenchymal) cell lines spiked and recovered from peripheral blood using Parsortix technology.
Ask how else we can help you
ANGLE’s clinical laboratory offers a suite of complementary CTC enrichment and analysis solutions to enhance your cancer therapy clinical studies.
For example, why not consider adding DNA Damage Response (DDR) assessment in CTCs to your Portrait PD-L1 service?
For Research Use Only. Not For Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
Portrait PD-L1 – the full-service solution to help unlock precision medicine for your patients
Interested in knowing how Portrait PD-L1 can help with your clinical trial testing? Leave your name and email address and we will be in touch with more information.
*Analytical Sensitivity = proportion of spiked cells known to express the marker(s) of interest which were marker positive in the assay. Analytical Specificity = proportion of spiked cells known to NOT express the marker(s) of interest which were marker negative in the assay.