ANGLE CTC Lab Services
Enumeration of epithelial and mesenchymal CTC populations
ANGLE has a standardised and fully integrated workflow for the enumeration of epithelial and mesenchymal CTCs and CTC clusters. The workflow integrates:
- ANGLE’s Parsortix system for CTC capture (capturing both epithelial and mesenchymal phenotypes), together with
- An optimised panel of antibodies for identification of the full range of cancer cells (and exclusion of WBC), and
- Bioview imaging solutions for detection and enumeration of the CTCs.
How the service works:
- Send your patient blood samples to one of our labs in BD K2EDTA vacutainers.
- Samples will be processed by ANGLE within 24 hours.
- Images of captured and characterised CTCs shared via secure cloud.
- Report for each sample processed is shared back with you.
The performance of Parsortix technology has been demonstrated in multiple third party and peer reviewed publications. ANGLE would be pleased to share exemplary data obtained from our integrated enumeration workflow.
ANGLE is able to include specific protein markers according to your needs.
For more information and to discuss your needs, contact us on EUsales@angleplc.com or NAsales@angleplc.com
Example images from patient blood samples